Fiberglass direct roving is coated with a silane-based sizing and compatible with unsaturated resin, vinyl resin, and epoxy resin. It used to produce gratings, various rods and profiles.
1. Minimal fuzz during processing
2. Fast wet-out and wet-through
3. Good fiber dispersion and high composite mechanical properties
4. Strands are easily opened to expose their filaments with minimal working
5. High strength
6. Even payout tension
7. Low rate of dry abrasion over creel contact points
Main uses include manufacture of FRP pipes of various diameters, high-pressure pipes for petroleum transitions, pressure vessels, storage tanks, and, insulation materials such as utility rods and insulation tube.
|Code||Density(tex)||Moisture content(%)||Size content (%)||Breakage strength (N/tex)||Net weight(kg)|