UV-curable prepreg sheet (light-curing sheet) is a glass fiber reinforced composite material. It has unsaturated polyester resin/vinyl ester resin as the matrix and anticorrosive functional fillers and glass fiber as the reinforcement (GRP). The thickness is uniform and the material is dense. The appearance is in the shape of a sheet. It is cured by UV-A
1. Excellent chemical resistance and corrosion resistance
2. Excellent substrate adhesion
3. High temperature resistance
4. Good mechanical strength
5. Convenient maintenance
6. Ideal for hot and cold systems
7. Long service life
1.Protect the pipeline anticorrosion layer
2.Anti-corrosion problem of windmill
3.Mental and concrete tanks
(1) Substrate surface treatment：Whether it is PE or fusion bonded epoxy anticorrosion layer, the surface of the substrate must be treated by sandblasting or grinding, and then the primer must be brushed.
(2) Paste the light curing sheet: After the surface of the primer is dry, apply the interface glue. During construction, it is necessary to tear off the film to make the sheet and the surface of the object tightly bonded. It can ensure that the sheet surface is flat and the correct lap between the sheet and the sheet. The bubbles can be eliminated by using the roller.
(3) Curing: Use an ultraviolet lamp to irradiate for a certain period of time to completely cure the sheet, and then tear off the surface film. The curing time depends on the UV illuminance. Under normal conditions, when the UVA illuminance is 2.0mW/cm2, curing takes 15 minutes. The index of hardness is the test basis.
1. Dry, cool and ventilated place
2. Avoid sunlight and the temperature of original package product should not exceed 25°C
3. Shelf life of light curing sheet: 6 months from the production date.
The breadth of film material
Length of single roll film
Performance parameters of light curing sheet after curing
Flexural modulus of elasticity
Bonding strength to PE
Resistance to 1° bending
Heat distortion temperature
Welcome to inquiry!